[section_title title=P2 : The Process]
The Process :
- First go to http://www.lg.com/in/support and click on “phone software update”
- On left hand corner you will find “Find your product ” option and type your phone model. Assumed your phone is LG Optimus L9
- You will be redirected to “product support page” and below you will find ” manual & Download”
- Click on “software update’ and follow the mentioned step like (a) Download and install USB driver, (b) Install and Execute the LG Support tool.
- Run the ” LG Software update tool and don’t forget to change the location to INDIA
- Then connect your phone i.e. LG Optimus L9 by using USB cable.
- 6 Start updating to Jellybean OS
Note: This method is applicable for all LG Android smartphone